Great for beginners and bang on-trend, Cleo is simple to sew, with no fiddly zips and minimal fitting required – hooray! Make it dungaree-style with buckles, or as a pinafore with button fastenings. Choose from mini length or knee length with optional centre-front split, patch pockets on front or back, and optional contrast topstitching.
Wear Cleo all year round, layered over a t-shirt, shirt or sweater – the relaxed style makes it oh so comfortable!
This easy-to-use sewing pattern will take you through the steps to making the Cleo dungaree dress, with jargon-busting instructions and photos showing you how to sew each part.
PRINTED PATTERN - You'll receive a gorgeous printed package in the post containing full scale pattern sheets and a colour photo booklet to guide you through the steps.
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS - Heavy or medium weight woven fabrics that hold their shape, such as denim, corduroy, cotton drill, gabardine, canvas, wool. View our Canvas selection.
- Fabric – Mini length - 1.2m (1¼ yards) x 150cm (60in) wide OR 1.8m (2 yards) x 115cm (45in) wide
Knee length - 1.3m (1 3/8 yards) x 150cm (60in) wide OR 1.9m (2 1/8 yards) x 115cm (45in) wide
- Matching thread
- 0.4m (3/8 yards) iron-on interfacing (similar weight to your fabric)
- 2 x 30-35mm (1¼ - 1½in) wide dungaree buckles and 2 x no-sew jeans buttons OR 2 x 15-20mm buttons and buttonhole foot for your sewing machine
- Optional: Contrast colour topstitch thread and topstitch/embroidery needle
- Sewing machine and basic tools
SIZES (body measurements)
|1 (UK 6 / US 2 / EUR 34)||61cm (24in)||84cm (33in)|
|2 (UK 8 / US 4 / EUR 36)||66cm (26in)||89cm (35in)|
|3 (UK 10 / US 6 / EUR 38)||71cm (28in)||94cm (37in)|
|4 (UK 12 / US 8 / EUR 40)||76cm (30in)||99cm (39in)|
|5 (UK 14 / US 10 / EUR 42)||81cm (32in)||104cm (41in)|
|6 (UK 16 / US 12 / EUR 44)||86.5cm (34in)||109cm (43in)|
|7 (UK 18 / US 14 / EUR 46)||91.5cm (36in)||114cm (45in)|
|8 (UK 20 / US 16 / EUR 48)||96.5cm (38in)||119.5cm (47in)|
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review